::THS's Game Forum::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maps, Discussions, Tips, Chat and everything else. And techniques on how to make sean not smell.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is owned by h1mself [admin] and run by all admins
The only Admins allowed on this forum is ~KiLL3R~ and h1mself. Besides us, anyone tht becomes admin without our permission will be banned!!

Ask Phat DotA Questions

Go down 
+2
h1mself
SUperPhat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SUperPhat

SUperPhat

Ask Phat DotA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Ask Phat DotA Questions   Ask Phat DotA Questions EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:58 pm

Ask me anything about DotA-Allstars, anything DotA related, what items to buy, whos good at what, matchups, whatever.I'll try answer them whenever i can and if possible go in depth with them.
Back to top Go down
h1mself
Admin
Admin
h1mself

PostSubject: Re: Ask Phat DotA Questions   Ask Phat DotA Questions EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:03 am

Yea HP is god of dotA even jesus christ cant beat him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finalfantasy309
DRAGON BUNNY

DRAGON BUNNY

PostSubject: Re: Ask Phat DotA Questions   Ask Phat DotA Questions EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Hey HP who goes well with Lord of Avernus and whos anti-Bountyhunter

Also, what HP items do yuo get for DK to make him Survive as a support.

Also your DK build takes AGES to farm on garena since ppl always paly AP no EM.

TY
Back to top Go down
h1mself
Admin
Admin
h1mself

PostSubject: Re: Ask Phat DotA Questions   Ask Phat DotA Questions EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Whats ur build for Abaddon??? And whats ur build for axe coze axe is so noob late game. I get 2 vanguard and 2 heart
Back to top Go down
SUperPhat

SUperPhat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Phat DotA Questions   Ask Phat DotA Questions EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:11 pm

To DRAGON BUNNY
People and skills that go well with Lord of Avernus are
Lifestealer, that open wound helps alot and helps chasing
Bane Elemental's disables basically help disable lol
Alchemist's unstable concoctions is enough for lord of avernus to kill
Axe and Lord of Avernus are good together, aphotic shield axe and heal him basically
Omniknight and Lord of Avernus are good too, omniknight will help lord of avernus survive basically
Bloodseeker can increase Lord of Avernus's dmg with bloodrage or help chase with Rupture
Enigma's stuns are enough to help Lord of Avernus
To summarise all that, anyone that can slow or stun will help benefit Lord of Avernus

Anti Bounty Hunters include
Bloodseeker, who can bloodrage to stop the windwalks and rupture him, gives sight with his thrist when he is nearly dead in windwalk
Alchemist's stuns, time the stuns correctly to piss the crap out of him, wards might be needed
Earthshaker, spam fissures to harrass and use quick thinking to find where Bounty Hunter might be when hes windwalking
Tormented Soul, rush up with all the AoE spells and guess shoot the Split Earth
Demon Witch, stun, voodoo, mana drain his mana for no windwalk, finger of death, dagon, need to say more?
Lord of Avernus, you'll need good speed, but harrass with aphotic shield or even he won't even get near you
Undying/Flesh Golem, tax some strength with Decay and do some quick whacks here and there to harass him heavily, kill or heal with soul rip basically
Death Prophet. run in with Exorcism, while they damage, silence bounty hunter once you see him, carrion swarm him, dagon would be good too.

As for Dragon Knight/Elder Dragon, all you really need is a half tank half carry build to survive, support with stuns basically
My build though
Power Treads (Strength)
Manta Style
Battle Fury
Buriza Do Kyanon
Monkey King Bar
Assault Curaiss
With Manta Style, it has good hit points for you, which tanks you up, its mana break helps sometimes and Mirror Images are for pushing or surround when you stun them. There is a special method for creating images of Elder Dragon Form because when u try to press Manta Style in Elder Dragon Form, you will revert back to Dragon Knight form. This is how you do it, first have Dragon Knight clicked, shift click a spot on the ground, then shift click Elder Dragon Form then Manta Style before Dragon Knight gets to that area where u shift clicked, this will allow Dragon Knight to create images of his Elder Dragon Form (this works for other morphing heroes too). However Blue Dragon images do not frost but they still burn mana. Basically your Battle Fury is for damage and regen with Dragon's Blood, Buriza Do Kyanon for main source of damage and make yourself like Phantom Assassin, Monkey King Bar for quick strikes of quick damage and Assault Curaiss for armour and speed and desolating aura.

To h1mself
Lord of Avernus is rather utility hero, use moves differently, so yeah different builds
Carry Build
Power Treads (Strength)
Sange and Yasha
Battlefury
Black King Bar/Linken's Sphere
Buriza Do Kyanon
Monkey King Bar
With this build, you're basically going to be feared and unstoppable
To kill, just go in team battles, aphotic shield, run up chop chop chop, death coil to kill ur shield to do both sources of damage basically, a snare effect will help with Frostmourne, otherwise if you're support just have some movespeed to help your allies with death coil and aphotic shield
Support Build
Boots of Travel
Mekansm
Sange and Yasha
Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse
Eul's Scepter of Divinity
Bloodstone
To summarise this build, all you need is movespeed from Boots of Travel, Eul's and Yasha to chase up, bloodstone will help you live with it's HP, respawn faster if u die and kill alot. Use the Mekansm for group heals along with death coil, eul's scepter and guinsoo's scythe for chasing and disabling when needed. You should always survive.

Axe is uber powerful early game, make use of early game's period for farming off heroes and weakening them. Farm up 2 vanguards at the start from Battle Hunger kills and Counter Helix. After 2 Vanguards are farmed, you have 2 build options
The Support and Tank Build
After 2 Vanguards
Phase Boots
Mekansm
Kelen's Dagger
Shiva's Guard
then throw your vanguards away and make another Heart of Tarrasque
Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse
With this build, you're basically just going to rambo in and support at the same time, Mekansm for healing, initiate with Kelen's Dagger Berserker Call combo, Shivas Guard for chasing and Phase Boots for chasing. Guinsoo's Scythe when needed to disable while ur team kills or you kill with Culling Blade.
The Phat Carry Build
This is a build i sometimes use to be different but sometimes powerful
After the 2 Vanguards
Power Treads (Strength)
Lothar's Edge
Battle Fury
Manta Style
Sell vanguards and make Cranium Basher
Radiance
With this build, you're basically running in with your friends, kill with Culling Blade, and just chop chop chop, use Manta Style when needed to drain their mana and sometimes bash with Cranium Basher, use Berserker's Call to call them in combat with you to fight more easily, Battle Fury and Radiance and Counter Helix for uber farming and getting rid of creep waves.

Last edited by SUperPhat on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
h1mself
Admin
Admin
h1mself

PostSubject: Re: Ask Phat DotA Questions   Ask Phat DotA Questions EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Oh yea and plus for Ursa he cant farm up for anybuild
Back to top Go down
SUperPhat

SUperPhat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Phat DotA Questions   Ask Phat DotA Questions EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:54 pm

To h1mself
Ulfsaar/Fuzzy Wuzzy the Ursa Warrior is a powerful hero who should get most of his money from hero killing, or neuting. At the start, just creep around till you make Vladmir's Offering, get to level 11 with some Power Treads, then go straight for Roshan. Activate all your skills and slowly beat him down. With Vladmir's drain, it should help you drain everything from your uber attacks. When it comes to hero killing, stay with your allys, go in with Earthshock to slow them down, cast Overpower and Enrage for extra damage and take them down in a few hits.
Basic Ursa Warrior Item Build
Power Treads (Strength)
Vladmir's Offering
Lothar's Edge
Heart of Tarrasque
Buriza Do Kyanon
Monkey King Bar
With this regular build, use your Lothar's Edge for legging it, otherwise use it to chase or get up to someone, Earthshock and activate your buffs and kill them quickly. Farm kills till Heart of Tarrasque where it will make your Enrages more powerful as well as tank you up. Make a Buriza Do Kyanon for powerful burst damage and proc nicely from Overpower. And make Monkey King Bar as it triggers usually and triggers well with your attack speed for extra damage and you should own from early till late game.
Back to top Go down
jimmyeven

jimmyeven

PostSubject: Re: Ask Phat DotA Questions   Ask Phat DotA Questions EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:26 pm

hey hp

i'm s**t at dota O_O
yer i admit it
moving on, i wanna find the perfect hero for me to use
someone cool that can kill
and not prophet =='
or someone i've used in the past
someone new
and can u write down wat to buy and crap
Back to top Go down
Skillfulness

PostSubject: Wat items do you get for Enchantress   Ask Phat DotA Questions EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:27 am

Hey HP wat is enchantress build and wat items to get for him? Cool
Back to top Go down
DRAGON BUNNY

DRAGON BUNNY

PostSubject: Re: Ask Phat DotA Questions   Ask Phat DotA Questions EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:14 pm

BEN or SKILLFULNESS enchant is a girl look at bottom of portrait
Back to top Go down
Skillfulness

PostSubject: Re: Ask Phat DotA Questions   Ask Phat DotA Questions EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Wateva, so wat do i get for enchantress? Wat build and wat and wat items do i get for HER? HAPPY! Razz
Back to top Go down
SUperPhat

SUperPhat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Phat DotA Questions   Ask Phat DotA Questions EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:39 pm

To jimmyeven
Use these heroes
Tinker
Holy Knight
Necrolyte
Demon Witch
Lord of Olympia

Items for most of your heroes should be
Dagon
Mekansm
Necronomicon
Boots of Travel
Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse
If Aghanim's Scepter benefits them, then replace one of the items and get it.
These items should help disable, team support or kill.

Methods of killing include a simple, harrass with spells that deal satisfying damage, and kill with your hero's nuke combo that takes them down quickly. Powerful burst. Dagon if needed. KS with spells.

To Skillfulness
Items to get for Enchantress
Dagon
Orchid Malevolance
Boots of Travel
Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse
Monkey King Bar

These items should be enough to own with. Dagon for main source of kills to help with Impetus. Orchid Malevalonce to silence any bad enemeis as well as amplify your Impetus. Most of your damage comes from these int items. Guinsoos for better Impetus without chasing too far, otherwise use Enchant. Monkey King bar will help burst your damage output more. Euls Scepter of Divinity for more movement speed which is what is needed sometimes for chasing fast enemies. Boots of Travel for basic travelling when needing to push.
Back to top Go down
h1mself
Admin
Admin
h1mself

PostSubject: Re: Ask Phat DotA Questions   Ask Phat DotA Questions EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:00 pm

Everybody BUY MAGIC STICK ITS AWESOME Razz
Back to top Go down
SUperPhat

SUperPhat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Phat DotA Questions   Ask Phat DotA Questions EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Magic stick has more potential in Only Mid 5v5 type games. Otherwise its just 150 heal at full charges if spells are casted. Most people might not even cast at all and the heal is too little, Empty Bottle heals alot more and has other uses with it, you can just get tangoes for 175 heal over time for 90 gold instead of Magic Stick which is 150 heal IF max charges for 200 gold. However the mana healed might be ok but Id suggest getting Null Talismans instead and they serve a long time purpose.
Back to top Go down
Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Ask Phat DotA Questions   Ask Phat DotA Questions EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:18 pm

What should I eat for breakfast ?
Which move is better:
Shining Finger
Shining Finger Sword
Erupting Burning Finger
Giga Drill Breaker
Falcon Punch

Do I look good with these glasses ?
Whos my favourite hero atm (7/4/09) ?
Should we play some LAN games like DotA ?
Back to top Go down
SUperPhat

SUperPhat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Phat DotA Questions   Ask Phat DotA Questions EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:11 pm

What should I eat for breakfast ? Cheese
Which move is better:
Shining Finger - 4th best
Shining Finger Sword - 3rd best
Erupting Burning Finger - 2nd best
Giga Drill Breaker - Weakest
Falcon Punch - THIS ONE

Do I look good with these glasses ? Yes, any glasses will do
Whos my favourite hero atm (7/4/09) ? Morphling
Should we play some LAN games like DotA ? Yes we should play some LAN games like DotA Allstars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Phat DotA Questions   Ask Phat DotA Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Phat DotA Questions
Page 1 of 1